Electronic Tax Statement
** 2023 Tax Statements Available Beginning January 15th **
TO ACCESS YOUR TAX STATEMENT
IMPORTANT: If you have not yet created your "My On Church" account you will need to create your account FIRST
See Creating MyOwnChurch Account Section below
2) Click the "My Offering" Tab
3) Click "Giving History" in the sub-menu (Blue Bar)
4) Click "Family Giving" on left side menu
6) Select the tax year you wish to get the report for (example 2023)
7) Be sure the "Tax Deductible Only" box is checked
8) To the right next to "Electronic Statement" click on Download
Note: If the download button is greyed out you will see the following pop-up message when attempting to click Download ...
"Your electronic statement is not currently available. Please contact your organization for questions on availability."
This indicates that your tax statement has not yet been generated for the tax year selected.
If you continue to have issues after January 31, please contact the parish office for further assistance.
1. In your web browser, go to https://richmond.parishsoftfamilysuite.com and the ParishSOFT Welcome screen is displayed
2. Click the New User? Link to display the New User Registration Form:
3. Complete Steps 1 -3 on the form. Required fields are marked with a red asterisk * .
** For Organization select Saint Mark, Virginia Beach from the drop down list.
4. Click Submit Registration - The application will attempt to verify your personal information. If the application can verify all of the information in your registration request, it will send you an email containing your login credentials (username and a temporary password) to theemail address you provided in your registration.
NOTE: If the application cannot verify all of the information in your registration request, it will display an acknowledgment message to notify you that your registration was received. Your registration request is then put on hold until an administrator can personally review it. Review time varies, but the process is typically completed within one to three days. Upon approval, you will then receive a second email containing your login credentials (username and a temporary password). Be sure to check your Spam or Junk E-mail folder if the email does not arrive within that time frame.
If the application cannot verify any of the information in your registration request, it displays a message to inform you that the registration was not successful. The message provides one or more options to help resolve the problem. Choose the option that best fits your particular circumstance. If you need assistance resolving the problem, contact the parish officeat 757-479-1010
Once you have created your My Own Church account (or if you already have one), follow the 'ACCESSING YOUR TAX STATEMENT' steps above to access your tax statement.